Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our FAQ Page
- Once we receive your order, please allow no less than three business days. If the item is not in stock.
- All orders are posted out Monday - Saturday.
- Royal Mail (1-3) days.
- Tracked 24 orders will be booked for collection next day.
- Our chocolates are made fresh and are best enjoyed within 10 days of purchase.
- Store in a cool place.
- Our chocolates are best eaten with 10 days of purchase.
- Keep in a cool place or fridge.
- Keep them out of direct sun.
Due to the nature of our products, we are unable to accept returns or refunds on unwanted items.
If an item is damaged, please supply photos of packaging and chocolates, this will allow us to take appropriate action.
Please let us know, immediately, if there is any dissatisfaction with your order and we will aim to put it right.
We do use nuts in our kitchen, although we work to a very clean standard, it is not advisable to order for someone with a nut allergy.
- We use Callebaut Belgian chocolate.
- Chef Rubber.
- Keylink for other chocolate products.
We use recycled boxes where we can as the companies are slowly changing their process.
- Royal Mail
- 1st Class Royal Mail (1-3 days)
- Tracked 24
- Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm.
- All prices for postage are based on the Royal Mail site based on weight.