Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our FAQ Page
- Once we receive your order, please allow no less than three business days. If the item is not in stock.
- All orders are posted out Monday - Friday.
- Our chocolates are made fresh and are best enjoyed within 10 days of purchase.
- Store in a cool place.
- Our chocolates are best eaten with 10 days of purchase.
- Keep in a cool place or fridge.
- Keep them out of direct sun.
We do use nuts in our kitchen, although we work to a very clean standard, it is not advisable to order for someone with a nut allergy.
- We use Callebaut Belgian chocolate.
- Chef Rubber.
- Keylink for other chocolate products.
We use recycled boxes where we can as the companies are slowly changing their process.
- Royal Mail
- 1st Class Royal Mail (1-3 days)
- Tracked 24 (Next Day)
- Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm.
- All prices for postage are based on the Royal Mail site based on weight.